Bus Bol (Brac) → Supetar (Brač) from 6 € up to 5 buses
The train station in Split is right across the ferry station in Split, where you can take a ferry to Supetar, or catamaran to Bol and Milna. Other option is to take a bus to Makarska, (62 km from Split), where you can take a ferry to Sumartin on Brac island.... Although Bol is a small place, we found many different routes to get to the seafront from Hotel Bol. It is relatively easy to get around Bol. We ate at several different places and although some of the meals were nice, there were some we found disappointing. The most memorable places we found to eat were Pumparela for delicious soup and sardines and Navis for pizzas.
Apartments Bol Brac island Croatia Private houses to rent
Getting there: Take the scenic route by ferry from Split to Supertar on the north of Brac. The ferries, which take around an hour, run from around 5am to 11pm from Split in the summer months. Get The ferries, which take around an hour, run from around 5am to 11pm from Split in the summer months.... Bol to Supetar Bus Timetable Bus station Bol and Bus station Supetar are connected with daily bus lines all year round, and during the season there are also additional departures. There is 37 kilometers between Bol and Supetar, and a bus ride takes about 1hour, depending on the route of each bus line.
Top 10 Hotels in Bol Croatia Hotels.com
27/05/2017 · Bol is situated on the southern part of the island Brac, and is the oldest town on the coast of Brac. This little town was founded long ago and became an extraordinary tourist oasis because of the how to get first mount in wow 3/08/2017 · CROATIA VLOG| TRAVELLING TO HVAR FROM BRAC| CATAMARAN| TRAVEL| TOP THINGS TO DO CROATIA After a relaxing morning and early afternoon spent at the hostel and Bol town, we got the …
Bol to Supetar Bus & Coach Timetable and Tickets Arriva
The bus stop in Bol is situated at the seaside in the centre of town, from the bus station there is about 1.5 km walking distance to the famous golden tongue beach. You can see GPS location of the bus stop here . how to find the width of a parabola How to Get to Zlatni Rat beach The beach is easily reachable either by car, by boat from by a 20km walk from Bol . During the peak months, there’s also a tourist train running every 30 minutes.
How long can it take?
This is BOL Croatia YouTube
- Brač Travel Guide beaches bars hotels and restaurants
- Visiting Split Brac Island and Bol A Croatia Travel
- Ferry from Bol (Brac) to Split Croatia Ferries
- Bus Bol (Brac) → Supetar (Brač) from 6 € up to 5 buses
How To Get To Bol Croatia
If you are arriving to Bol by car, you have to reach Split and then take a ferry to Supetar (36 kms from Bol), or travel to Makarska and take a ferry to Sumartin (33 kms from Bol). There are bus lines from European cities directly to Split or via Zagreb, and trains for Split only via Zagreb. Railway and bus stations in Split are located next to
- Re: How to get from Hvar to Bol? Jul. 24, 2010, 6:52 p.m. We went on day boat trip a few weeks from Makarska , first stop Jelsa ( Hvar ) and then onto Bol (Brac ) I noticed at Jelsa there were trips to various places including Korcula and Hvar town, the same from Bol harbour.
- 17/12/2018 · Bol is most famous for its beach (Zlanti Rat) which sticks out into the sea like a tongue! It’s a pebble beach – no sandy beaches in Croatia I’m afraid – so bring a padded mat to sunbathe on (they sell them in Croatian supermarkets...
- Ferry from Split to Bol (Brac) Connects ferry port Split on the Croatian Mainland with ferry port Bol (Brac) on the island of Brac This ferry route to Bol (Brac) is currently served by 2 companies.
- 27/05/2017 · Bol is situated on the southern part of the island Brac, and is the oldest town on the coast of Brac. This little town was founded long ago and became an extraordinary tourist oasis because of the